Thursday, December 1, 2022

It's that time again...

 Well, I was blogging a lot for a little bit. Now I'm stuck again. Ugh. I didn't even want to dive in. But it's begging time. This feeds my apathy. It's so unmotivating to be in limbo, to be dirt poor, to be in this waiting game for disability. There is some movement. Well, let me just say, I know I was contacted by them wanting me to fill out more paperwork. And so were some of the professionals in my life. But it still says I'm in step 3 of 5 of the reconsideration. So I know there is something happening, and yet..... I'm forever in step 3 of 5. *sigh*

I realized that a new evergy bill posted and I didn't even notice. I've gotten pretty far removed I guess. I just draw my little cards, feed my little birds, and hide in my home. 

So here are ways to help:



No comments:

Post a Comment