Saturday, March 11, 2023

I knew that light wasn't a train!

 Remember how very recently I said that there's progress on my disability, even if it's ever so slight? It's done! And I got it! There is so much that I don't know yet, but the website did tell me this, my first direct deposit onto my debit card will come April 8. Friends, the best part of this to me that I can share with you, is that it comes in time to pay our Evergy bill! I can't tell you what a mixed bag it is to have to rely on others to pay the bills. On the one hand, it feels like love when someone pays your bills. But on another level, it's a burden, a give that I can never repay and it wears me down. Being a mooch. *sigh* My excitement about getting benefits is multi-faceted, but this is the piece I can't hold in and have to share right now. I'll be able to pay my own energy bill in April! It is an empowering feeling!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment