Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Born on the 4th of July

Blogging every day in the month of July. I can do this! Whatever I focus on, increases. So today I will focus on the good. Go to Big Time Literacy to read everyone's #btbc17 (Big Time Blogging Challenge '17) posts.

Today I am not striving for Healthy eating or 10,000 steps. Just striving to be happy, joyous and free. Enjoying friends and family and my family of friends.

Adventure numero uno today: Breakfast in the hometown with the folks. I have great memories of many birthday breakfasts with my parents. Today was no different.




Many more adventures are planned today. I plan to keep loving myself. This has not always been the consensus, but today I am worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Love this post. I try to eat healthy too - but yesterday I ate a bag of cheetos and oreos! hahha, there's always today to be better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am heavier than I've ever been in my life and that equals less energy, more pain (joints, headaches, you name it), fatigue, and depression. And a vicious cycle of depending on caffeine and sugar to take me through the next difficult thing on a daily basis. So I'm really trying to make changes without guilting myself too much. Yum. Oreos. Yum Cheetos. I hope you didn't eat them together though.

      Delete