Sunday, April 12, 2020

New Normal. New Life?

The weather has been balmy, beautiful, Spring-like. Therefore, I have been tiedying to my hearts content. But today, the cold front has come in like the force of nature that it is. I have been contemplating just what might be next for me in life. How am I going to tap into my artsy side in a way that makes me a living wage? What am I going to do? Will I teach again? Will I launch a craft business? Will I tiedye? Go back to school.... again? Finish my Master of Education in Building Leadership? Add a Preschool endorsement to my degree? What do I want to do? What calling will I follow? What will I pursue? So many things to consider....

What will I chase besides my tail? Hmmm?

Today is Easter Sunday. Resurrection Sunday. The first day of a brighter future. How will I make this personal to me today?











No comments:

Post a Comment