Saturday, April 4, 2020

It only takes a spark

This morning I am thinking about ALL the things. I woke up NOT encouraged and no glimmers of hope pulsing through my veins as it was yesterday. But I also have "Here Comes the Sun" going through my head. This overcast sky is killing my vibe. Ugh. But I have believed since this began that this tragedy/stand-still was an opportunity for me. A glorious opportunity. To write, to read, to craft, to discover, to clean, to sell, to move, to gain (and I am gaining, but just pounds, I am not gaining on the demons who lurk in the shadows). So there. In all of this lies a flicker. A tiny glimmer of the hope. Hope that today I will push onward. I will not give in the compulsion to sit in the chair and just watch life pass me by. I will be a participant. A reluctantly willing participant. I feel a kindling now. That spark seems to have lit something. A glowing swell of hope, anticipation and optimism.



No comments:

Post a Comment