Monday, March 28, 2022

Trying another format I just saw! 5-4-3-2-1

 

5 THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS PAST WEEK:

  • Having two of my kids home.
  • Playing games with my kiddos.
  • Holding my cat.
  • Art.... drawing, painting, writing
  • Spring!

    4 WORDS TO DESCRIBE MY UPCOMING WEEK:

    • busy
    • busy
    • busy
    • ummmm

    3 PLANS FOR THE REMAINING WEEK:

    • finish chicken pen in the barn
    • Finish strong on challenges for Simple Daily Drawing and Slice of Life Story challenge
    • mail important paperwork

      2 THINGS I LEARNED THIS PAST WEEK:

      • that I am not a bad mom (well, you know, I don't think I can actually learn this in just one week, but it's a work in progress)
      • that I create pretty cool cards

      1 GOAL FOR NEXT WEEKEND:

      • Tiedye. I haven't dyed in a long while. 


      2 comments:

      1. I have seen lots of people trying this format this week. All of you make me want to try it too. Not to mention tie dye. That sounds like big fun! I don't think I have done it since high school!

        ReplyDelete
      2. Tie dye is on my to-do list too!

        ReplyDelete