Monday, March 25, 2024

Laugh Out Loud Moments

 This evening as I was scrolling through my Instagram, which I never do, but another slicer mentioned Instagram and I thought "I really should scroll Instagram for a change," and I found a hilarious post of my tattoo artist dressed up in a playboy bunny outfit posing for a birthday photo. This made me laugh. It gave me pause. When is the last time something absurd made me literally LOL! I don't know, but it felt so good. 

I remember sometimes on bad teaching days I would look up Gerry Brooks videos and watch them for hours. Watch and laugh. Watch and laugh. and laugh. Until the bad day wasn't such a big deal anymore. 

Right now I'm watching Reba on hulu and I do laugh at it quite a bit. The other night it was just too frickin' deep though. I cried. And the kid cried. and we had to switch to something else. 

The other thing I used to do was look up videos of Ray Stevens songs. And show them to my kids. 

Or watch the Thanksgiving WKRP "As God as my witness I thought turkeys could fly!"

Nowadays my kid sends me funny animal videos. When I can hear her giggling through a closed door and then my phone pings I know its a good one. 

I like the funny cat videos. 

What do you like to do when you realize you haven't laughed in a long while? 



No comments:

Post a Comment